Monday, January 14, 2013

Hey Family and Friends,

This past week has been great. We got Andromeda confirmed yesterday. That was a great experience. But anyways, Florida has been nice to me so far but I wouldn't call it winter anymore. For the past few days it has been in the range of 80 to 86 degrees. That is not winter weather but i cant do anything about that.

I had a zone meeting this past Wednesday. That was really great. I got to meet the rest of my zone and we all just had a great time. One of my friends from the MTC is in my zone. The rest of the week was just like any other week. We just went and visited people. But, yesterday was kinda cool. There is this fenced area that has many animals in it. Here are some of the pics that i took there.(be at the end of this email) But i will also include a pic of me holding something at a Less actives house(also at the end of this email). But anyways in one of the pics is me with zebras. The only thing keeping us from touching is a fence. That was a really cool experience. First time i have ever been that close to zebras. But there were some water buffalo, goats, emus, and a pig.

But anyways, This past week has been great and this weeks scripture is 3 Nephi 5:13. It is my most favorite one so far and is a really great one.

I love and miss each of you and write me when ever you can write. Love to hear from yall.

-Elder Simonson


(now the pictures)




No comments:

Post a Comment