Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey Family and Friends,

This past week has been one of the best. We did have a Baptism this past Saturday. The name of the person who got baptized is Andromeda Andres. She didn't get confirmed yesterday because her sister went into labor early that morning so she will be confirmed next Sunday. But anyways, I just want to say that i miss you all so much and that I will keep sending pics of stuff and will try to write back if you write to me.

Last Wednesday was probably one of the best District Meetings that I have had so far. We went out and had Subway. When we got there a guy being held down because he tried to rob the place next door(that's not the part that made it the best) but when the cops came by and took him we started to talk about how the guys on TV carry that heavy microphone around for shows. We all started to laugh so hard because we were wondering how they ran so fast in cop TV shows when they have to chase on foot and we started acting like them running around. You had to be there to understand better but that is one funny story so far on my mission.

Here is a pic from the baptism that happened 2 days ago.





from left to right its me Elder Simonson, Andromeda, Elder Grimmett, and Elder Murry(elder grimmetts past companion before me)

Love and Miss you ALL so much,

Elder Simonson

No comments:

Post a Comment