Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday December 11, 2012

Hi Family,
  
  I am leaving for Florida on Dec. 17. I have my flight information and I will be flying to Atlanta, Georgia at 7:15 a.m., then I will head to Tampa, FL. But I will be waking up at 3:30 on Monday to finalize my packing.So, then I will be calling you guys at around 6:30 or so. I can't wait to talk to you guys on Monday! I have been waiting for that moment!

 I have been taking pictures of my companion and my district.I will send pics when I can. I can't send them here at the MTC for some reason. I love my district. We have all become really good friends.

 I just got done with my laundry. I will be getting a hair cut this week sometime.  I have had a great time at the MTC so far. I love my teachers and I am also learning a lot more about the gospel. On Sunday, we had a fireside and we had the BYU Men's Chorus come and they we really good. Going to the temple is the best thing so far. I love going to the Provo temple. It is a very beautiful temple. 

Well, I am off to sing again in the MTC choir.  I did it last week and it was a blast, so off to do it again!

Tell dad that he should not try to blow up expensive engines lol !

Also If you could send me addresses of family and friends so I can write them. I am looking forward to having more letters come in the mail and reading them from family and friends! If you could, please send more socks so I can have more for p-days and working out. Thanks! Tell everyone, including the ward that I love and miss them. 


Love you all and will call you on Monday morning again at 6:30 or so!

Love,

Elder Simonson
 
P.S. I miss you guys and have more people mail me :D bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment