Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012

 I just wanted to let you know that I have had a great experience here at the MTC. I have had a great time learning about the gospel. It has help me so much. The food has been great and I try to eat as much as I can but I never do. I have been showering everyday and brushing my teeth too. :D  But I just wanted to say that I miss you guys so much. Tell Nick that the days are all planned out for you and you have to be there at that time. Also Nick, I was so happy that when I got the mail yesterday and read that you are preparing now, that is a great thing. Do not stop. If you are not sure about what you are feeling to do by the spirit, Elder David Bednar said "Quit worrying about it." Also I have a Quote from one of the books that I brought with me, this goes to everyone but I want to focus on you Nick, Taylor, Ash and Mal, but again it applies to everyone.  "Where there is sin, always there is war. Where there is righteousness, always there is peace" so please try to avoid sin. Because if you do then you will have peace. Anyways the days are great and everyone is awesome. My District is just amazing. We all get along together and we just have a great time together. Just if you guys are wondering My companion here at the MTC is Elder Jamie. One thing that is amazing about him is that he is a recent convert. I just think that is amazing. 

I miss you guys so much and you have no idea how much I love you. Nick don't stop preparing. Taylor if I were you I would start preparing today. I know that you still have a while before you leave but the sooner you start, the better missionary you will become.

Love you SOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Simonson

P.S. mom can you send my address of family and friends so i can write them.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Josh and am so glad to hear you are doing good!! Keep posting on this so we can keep up to date on all that you are doing and experiencing. Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro there is somthing you need to know....I have had a mighty change of heart. Last week when I came to your farewell I kept hearing this voice saying this is where you belong over and over again. Bro im goin to church again and this summer I am doing my basic and job traning for the army. After thatv I am taking a two year sebatical leave to go serve my mission. I want to thankyou because you are my idol my hero. Because seeing you one last time before you left was enough for me to say that's it I have to go back that is who I am. I wont be leaving till next oct. Or next nov. But I am getting my self ready. The other great thing is when I talked to my bishop he told me the lord forsaw this and said I had already been forgiven what I had done wrong. So I want to thankyou and just know I will be writting you and one last thing......AFC WEST CHAMPS BABY;) have a great mission bro and I will be writing you soon;)

    ReplyDelete