Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Josh is a in new area.

Hey everyone how are ya'll doing? I am doing great and this week was a good week since it was the first week of the new transfer, but here is my week last week.

Monday- I got all of my packing done and then we finished up cleaning up our apartment and then really nothing much but it was fun.

Tuesday- We had our transfer meeting and me and my companion that I had in Lakeland are staying together and we got a third and we are now in Riverview. If you want to send me anything here is my address 10062 Alafia Preserve Ave. 162-101 Riverview, FL 33578

Wednesday- we just went and tried to see some people but nothing really happened. Just did a bit of biking and we went to mutual and I had a great time with the youth and got a friend that night so that was good. 

Thursday- We went and did service for a member Bro Perry and we helped him wash his fifth wheel trailer. It is about 38 feet long it is a 3 axle toy hauler We had a blast cleaning it.Then we tried to see some other people but nothing happened the rest of the day.

Friday- We had our Zone Conference and it was good. Learned a lot and then again nothing really much happened the rest of the day.

Saturday- we had a mission conference with Elder Erich w Kopischke of the seventy. It was really good and then we went and tried to see some people but nothing happened and the we went to the Adult session of Stake Conference and that was really good. 

Sunday- It was our Sunday session of stake conference and they did something that they have never done before. They broadcast it to the stakes in Florida, Georgia, and other that i cant remember. it was interesting and then we stayed home because elder Hill wasn't feeling good but then we went and had dinner with the Machado family and that was really good.

Today- we are really doing nothing just going to go play some pool and then get our bikes ready for next p-day because we are most likely going mountain biking again with Bro Machado and that will be a blast.

I hope that all is well and I hope that ya'll have a great week.

Love,

Elder Josh Simonson

No comments:

Post a Comment